Practice English everyday #8
For the last 7 days I've been uploading some tasks for English students to do. I wanted to give it a try for one week and see if anyone was interested. It looks like no one is so today's the last post in which I will give you the answers to yesterday's questions. Here they are:
- If I won a lottery I would buy a house.
- If I had time I would finish this project.
- If she tried she would succeed.
- If I was an animal I would be a cat.
- She would do it if she could.
- If I had a choice I wouldn’t do it.
- If I found a wallet on the street I would take it to the police station.
- If I could read Chinese, I would help you.
Thank for visiting my blog! Steem on!