Practice English everyday #4
Today's topic: Past Simple
Are the sentences below correct? If not, can you correct them? (Use past simple tense)
- Mozart written many pieces of music.
- He throwing the ball to her and she catch it.
- It was cold so I putted on my coat.
- I went downstairs and prepared breakfast.
- She wrote two essays yesterday.
Choose the correct sentence:
- Did she go to bed early yesterday? or Did she went to bed early yesterday?
- He didn’t see her crossing the street. or He don’t see her crossing the street.
- She bought a car for $20,000. or She buyed a car for $20,000.
- Did you hear me? or Did you heard me?
- They didn’t finish the movie. or They don’t finished the movie.
And remember - practice makes perfect! :)
Here are the answers to yesterday's post:
- Does she work in school?
- Do you hate cold weather?
- Do you have a dog?
- Do they know me?
- Does she study English every Saturday?
- Is she writing the report?
- Is he calling his boss?
- Is the train leaving?