We all love the steemiteducation community! Thanks to the support of Curie and its very generous donors, we have been able to support nearly a thousand posts per month, and we would love to continue to grow even more.
If you love steemiteducation as much as we do, please consider helping us by donating or delegating some steempower. All donations will be used to rent more SP and all delegations will support our voting power we use to support quality educational content. If you would like to donate or delegate here is a link to our post that explains it all.
Education doesn't have to be boring! It could be lots of fun! We are searching high and low for fun educational articles to upvote and resteem!
Do you remember how you suffered through heaps of schoolwork and never got rewarded?
Here @steemiteducation you don't have to suffer, because if you complete the homework correctly, then you will be rewarded for your effort!
We WANT you to succeed on Steemit and we WANT you to earn money, so that is why we reward GOOD QUALITY posts that meets the criteria below.
You don't even have to be a teacher!
Each week we post A NEW homework assignment. Everyone is welcome to participate. All you have to do is to use the steemiteducation tag. If your post meets the criteria, we will resteem and upvote your post.
Steemhomework for the week!
This week you have a choice between three different tasks!
Lesson plans, and the post CAN include a video that could help the learners. For example Maths or English lesson plans and we are specifically looking for people creating their OWN videos.
Write a cool story for children that they can read themselves, or could be used in a classroom if read by the teacher. Add a few questions to promote comprehensive reading.
Do some research about your favorite animals and write a post about it. At steemiteducation we love to learn new things!
Here are the rules for the posts!
- It must be an ORIGINAL high quality post with correct grammar usage.
- Only posts with a minimum length of 150 words will be considered for rewards. (It could be longer) If you use your own personal video you do not have to write any text. You could just post the video and indicate that it is your own video. (This will be verified on YouTube)
- Use the steemiteducation tag!
- Don't forget to source the link! If you use any information from the internet you have to cite the source. If you don't we WILL NOT support you.
- If you use a picture and it is not your own, please add the image source.
- Make sure that your post is easily readable and use correct grammar and spelling. Poor language usage is a definite no-no and we will not support such posts.
- Use a proper format when writing an article.
- Do not forget to UPVOTE and RESTEEM this post.
- Remember to be creative and to have fun!
Which other type of posts do we support?
- We support ALL educational posts that could be beneficial to YOUNG and OLD!
- We support lesson plans to support teachers.
- We support funny classroom stories. We all know kids can do and say the darnedest things. We want to hear about that! ( Please DON'T provide the student names)
- Fun experiments or projects that kids could do on their own. (SAFE ones of course!)
- Fun art projects for kids.
- How-to posts - eg. How to build something/ how to do projects/study? For kids and adults!
- Do it yourself posts (DIY)
- Comprehensions tests, activities, assignments and assessments in PDF format (printable format) that could be used in a classroom.
- Fun stories that can be used as reading material in a classroom.
Please add the link to your post in our post promotion channel on our discord server. Here are some rules regarding our server:
- Please only post your link once.
- Only post links in the post promotion channel of the server.
- Please do not send links to the inboxes of the curators. We want to help as many content creators as possible. Spamming the channel and our inboxes takes away valuable time that we would prefer to spend curating high quality posts. Please help us use our time most wisely. If you don't we will need to mute you from the steemiteducation channel.
Follow this link to join the server. Be creative. Have fun!
Education is NOT supposed to be boring. Get those creative juices flowing and provide us with fun creative posts! With your help we could change this platform into a virtual classroom!
Please support the other quality posts under our blog, even if it is not the subject you teach.
PLEASE USE THE #steemiteducation TAG FOR ALL EDUCATIONAL CONTENT OR EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES.
NOTE: Steemiteducation does not support plagiarized content. We reserve the right to remove any votes should we discover that any part of your post is plagiarized. If you see Steemiteducation voting on any questionable content, please contact us on the discord channel or send an inbox message to one of our curators.
NEW RULE: Do not use multiple accounts to post educational material. We will not reward the same user under more than one account. If you are caught using more than one account, all of your accounts will be banned from receiving any support or rewards from our team.