Practice English everyday #3
Today's topic - Present Simple and Present Continuous (questions)
Are the sentences below correct? If not, can you correct them?
- Do she work in school?
- Are they arriving soon?
- Do you need me?
- Are you hating cold weather?
- Does you have a dog?
Choose the correct sentence:
- Do they know me? or Are they knowing me?
- Is she studying English every Saturday? or Does she study English every Saturday?
- Is she writing the report? or Does she write the report?
- Does he call his boss? or Is he calling his boss?
- Is the train leaving? or Does the train leave?
And remember - practice makes perfect! :)
Here are the answers to yesterday's post:
- She is not writing an email.
- He doesn’t work here.
- We don’t have time.
1.She isn't answering the question.
2.We don't see the difference.
3.I never argue.
4.She doesn't speak English.