Hello dtube friend, introduce my account name Dtube-Aceh, this is my first video about education, and I just joined the Dtube and Steemit application one week ago,
Below I will translate the contents of my video in English
The second pillar of Islam works on prayer, the prayer is not valid without purification. Then as a prelude to the prayer, the following rules will be explained:
- Water regulations that will be used for purification,
- The sanctification of the hajis and hadast,
- Ablution rules',
- Bathing rules,
- Tayamum Regulations.
Water divided into 3:
a. Holy water again cleanses,
b. Holy water does not purify,
c. Sweet water.
The holy water again purifies is clean water, can be drunk, can purify something that is dirty and may be used for ablution and also bathe. The water is water that comes down from the sky and which descends from the earth.
- Rainwater ,
- Dew water,
- Water springs,
- Snow water,
- Sea water ,
- Water lake,
- River water .
Holy water without purifying is clean water, can be drunk but cannot purify something dirty and illegitimate in use for ablution 'and take a bath, the water is:
- Water that changes color, smells or tastes because it mixes with sacred objects and changes a lot, for example mixed with sugar,
- Water that has been used for purification, which is already used for ablution or bathing, or has been used to purify the hadith,
- Water released from plants or fruits, for example sugarcane water and coconut water,
Clean water is dirty water, cannot be drunk and cannot be used for ablution, bathing, and purifying najish, namely:
- Water that changes its color smells or feels because it comes unclean into it,
- The little water that goes unclean into it even though it doesn't change,
The water that is little and good, the water that is gathered together is two names which are named many and which are less named little, the place of water whose length and width are and the depth of the four contents are two kulah.
The obligatory ones are: 1. Unclean,
Cleansing from unclean, unclean divided 3:
- Unclean Weight
Heavy uncleanness is dogs and pigs and what happens from one of them is how to purify it, washing the unclean place six times with clean water and once with water mixed with soil.
- Mild unclean
Mild unclean is urinating a boy who is not yet two years old and has not eaten anything more than milk, the way to purify it is that the urine is removed first, then splashing water splashing water on the affected area so that it is even.
- Unclean midway
The unclean midst is blood, vomiting, pus, wine, something that comes out of the cubes and the anus except the semen. The animal is not lawful and the carcass of animals except fish and grasshoppers, the way to purify it is to water the unclean place with running water -as the exception except the traces that are difficult to remove after being rubbed repeatedly.
Istinjak is Purified from defecating and small, istinjak is done in 3 ways, namely:
- Wash out the unclean place with water so it's clean,
- Sweeping with stones so that it is clean, at least with 3 stones,
- Sweep first with stones and then wash them with water.
- The carcass of an animal that does not emit blood for example flies is forgiven if it falls into the water,
- Pus and vomiting blood that is little forgiven is carried away in prayer.
Cleanse from Hadast
Hadast has 2 types:
- Little Hadast
Little Hadast, a person who does not perform ablution, cleanses himself from him, namely by performing ablution.
- Great Hadast
Hadast is large, namely men and women who have sex, and people who come out semen, as well as women who have menstruation or childbirth, purify themselves by doing bathing, women who have menstruation or childbirth take a bath after stopping menstruation or childbirth.
Menstruation and Postpartum
- Women who have baligh usually bleed every month at least one night a day and for 15 days and 15 nights, the blood is called menstruation,
- Women who have just given birth to children bleed at least once out for 60 days and usually 40 days, the blood is called puerperal.
Rukun Wudhu 6:
- The intention of working on fardhu ablution,
- Wash your face,
- Wash both hands to the elbows,
- Sweeping part of the head with water,
- Wash both feet to ankles,
Circumcision of Wudhu:
- Read Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,
- Wash two hands before entering into the tem