Advices of Facing President Election in Islam perception
1. Ali bin Abi Talib ra.
The badness will continue to exist, not because of the many bad people, but because of the silence of good people."
2. Shaykh Yusuf Qardhawi (Chairman of the International Association of Muslim Scholars).
There are at least 3 (three) ways to consider options:
• If all is well, choose the most kindness.
• If there are good and bad things, choose good ones.
• If everything is bad, choose the least of the bad.
3. Dr. Hamid Fahmy Zarkasyi, MA. M. Phil.
"If you do not want to vote because you are disappointed with the government and members of the House of Representatives, or Islamic political parties.Your right, but remember if you & millions of others do not participate in the election then millions of wicked people , secular, liberal, atheist will participate in the election to rule and overwhelm us, and intend to do good even if the result is not necessarily as good as you want. "
4. Recep Toyyib Erdogan.
If good people do not go into politics, the criminals who will fill it.
5. Necmetti Erbakan.
Muslims who do not care Politics will be led by Politicians who do not care to Islam.
Spread to groups or other friends...
To remind each other ......
The source of image :
Posted using Partiko Android