DxChain Project Updates No.23 (04/04 - 04/19)
Dear DxChain Community,
In the past month, DxChain Testnet 2.0 was successfully released under the unremitting efforts of DxChain team. We also launched a series of bounty events aroused enthusiastic response from the community. It’s so pleased to share you the recent DxChain progress and achievements in the lastest bi-weekly project update!
After the launch of Testnet 2.0, DxChain engineers began the next phase of research and development with high morale and a good mentality. Please check the following technical progress:
- Redesign the module for the network connection between host and renter. Proposed a design to embed the connection into p2p module, currently under security analysis.
- Optimized the file management for uploaded files in renter module. Now the metadata of files uploaded by the user will be stored with a tree index just like the file system.
- Based on the new tree index of the file management system, revise the logic for health check scan.
- Continue to build the autoregression test system for go-dxc project, and added CI/CD auto deployment and test.
- Continue to manage and monitor the Testnet nodes.
[DxChain Engineers Show You the Real Secrets of DxBox]
In recent two months, DxChain held a series of DxBox Testing Events with more than 5,000 participants joined. What impressed us was that we received a huge amount of meaningful comments and reviews.
In response to the support and trust of DxBox enthusiasts, DxChain engineers Jacky Wang and Manxiang Zhang were invited to answer 10 questions which community users concern the most.
[YouTube Influencer Video Sharing]
Thanks for all DxChain Community members’ warm support in the DX Bounty Events! After reviewing all high-quality videos, we selected Top 10 great videos as followings:
Top 1 by Vincent Le
Top 2 by Chansung111
Top 3 by Ivan
Top 4-10: berkes, kemque, MrZeeN, OMapadaMinaMara, mahfuzur777, thaidlk, CRYPTOLOVERS11
👏👏👏Congratulations! We are looking forward to more impressive original content!
1. DxChain Q&A Challenge
Brand NEW Wednesday Q&A Challenge is COMING!!
- Each winner can win 1,000 community points reward;
- We will randomly choose 30 winners from participants who answer the question correctly;
Instead of the first 10 people got the answer in each group can win rewards, no matter what time zone you are in, everyone has a chance to win reward!
Go and Win the raffle!!
2. Bi-weekly AMA
Every question from DxChain community values to us and moving us forward. Looking forward to getting more review from our community!
Go ahead and check the AMA highlights:
DxChain is the world’s first decentralized big data and machine learning network powered by a computing-centric blockchain. DxChain is a public chain, it designs a revolutionary “Chains-on-chain” architecture to make blockchain function as a computing unit — data storage and computing, so that the technical characteristics of blockchain can be truly extended to a broader field, promoting the next generation of technology from the bottom. For more information, please visit www.dxchain.com.