Polytron MTC is a military grade oil additive. It is completely petroleum based and it does not change the properties of oil. Instead what it does is it treats the metal skin to convert it into a harder and frictionless surface. Hence, it is compatible with all types & grade of engine oil.
It's a technology that was only being used by the military until 1994. In 1994 it was made commercially available for the machinery in the industries, for the motor vehicles: cars, bikes, scooters, trucks, etc. You can add it in your vehicles to see great improvements in efficiency and engine life.
It is a proven technology that has the capability to:
- Reduce friction and wear in your machinery by upto 95%
- Extends the service life of engine to overhaul by 2 to 5 times
- Reduce noise, vibration and temperature
- Maximize Engine Power, Torque and Fuel Efficiency
- Reduce pollutants in emission
- Reduce oil top up volume
- Keep engine clean of any deposit build-up
- Extend your oil change interval by 2-3 times
Use it to believe it. And I can guarantee that once you start using it on your machines and experience the changes, you will definitely want to keep using it forever.
Let me know if you are interested.