I learned how to start a tshirt business with Printful and then setup my first Printful dropshipping store back in November 2016. I initially made 21 shirt sales ($387 of sales), having only spent $85 on advertising.
This initial success quickly turned when I proceeded to run lots of Facebook ads on new designs which didn't sell at all, losing me all my profit.
It's time to take a new, serious approach to try and make my printful tshirt store profitable again work.
Current profit margins aren't really sufficient to keep a business running. I need to try and achieve the following:
- Discover cheaper marketing options
- Find cheaper supplier
- Increase conversions
Stay tuned into my future videos to see how my attempts at creating a successful online tshirt store pan out.
- Setup your own online store on Shopify HERE: https://goo.gl/HKv5Un (2-week free trial)
- Add t-shirts to your Shopify store with Printful HERE: https://goo.gl/80L1qL
ADD ME ON:
Must Have Software:
- Shopify (online stores) ►https://goo.gl/1CuQmC (14-day free trial)
- Wix (blogs) ► https://goo.gl/J73L4S (free)
- Merch Informer (Amazon Merch) ►https://goo.gl/CxRt42
- TubeBuddy (YouTube Optimiser) ► https://goo.gl/cg3HFG
- Teachable (online courses) ► https://goo.gl/ovyC1Y
- AWeber (emails) ► https://goo.gl/EQQjws (30-day free trial)
- ClickFunnels (sales pages) ► https://goo.gl/EvsmT4 (14-day free trial)
Other Must Haves:
- Recommended Reading ►https://www.amazon.com/shop/startstartingup
- The Equipment I Use To Shoot ►https://www.amazon.com/shop/startstartingup
- My Amazon Shirts ► https://www.amazon.com/shop/startstartingup