Welcome to My City Food Secret:
Learn, how to make Fried Chicken Masala, Fried Chicken Masala very tasty dish must try one time at your home. if you like our recipe so must like and share our video.Fried Chicken Masala recipe, punjabi chicken tikka recipe, punjabi chicken tikka masala recipe, how to make chicken tikka at home, chicken tikka recipe, chicken tikka gravy recipe in hindi, how to make chicken tikka masala in hindi. how to make chicken tikka masala at home. Chicken Tikka Masala is one of the very popular chicken recipe of India after Butter Chicken.
Ingredients for Masala Chicken Fry:
Chicken, curry cut pieces with bones- 500 gms
Onion, thick sliced- 2 medium
Green chillies, cut into 1/2 inch pieces- 4
Cumin seeds- 3/4 tsp
Ginger garlic paste ( little watery)- 2 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli powder- 2 tsp
Coriander powder- 1 tsp
Garam Masala powder- 1/2 tsp (Link to our Garam Masala Recipe:
Salt- 1 tsp
Coriander leaves chopped - 4 tbsp
Oil- 4 tbsp
- Cut the onions into thick slices and the green chillies into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Chop the coriander leaves for use later as garnish.
- Heat oil in a kadai/pan.
- Add the cumin seeds till it splutters and then add the chopped green chillies.
- Give a stir and then add the thick sliced onions.
- Fry on medium heat for 5-6 mins till translucent.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and fry on low heat for 2 mins.
- Add the coriander powder and Garam Masala powder and fry on low heat for 2-3 mins.
- Add the chicken and mix it well on high heat for 2-3 mins till browned.
- Now add the turmeric and red Chilli powder , mix well and then add the salt. Mix well and fry on low heat for 4-5 mins turning it often.
- Now add a splash of water and cover it with a lid.
- Cover, fry and cook for around 20 mins, opening the lid and stirring it often.
- Once done, garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Click on the Logo To visit Our official Youtube Channel!