Day 41 - St. Patricks Day - Curation Trail Anyone?
Always fun when Saturdays are rest days. Couple of days to go for my Cheat Week!
Please Follow Dtube Daily's Curation Trail here:
A SIX PACK IS MADE IN THE KITCHEN NOT IN THE GYM!
Know the Universal Laws of the body and develop your own rules to go with them. Here are my set of rules and the laws that helped me decide them. The laws apply to everyone but the rules are yours to discover.
- Rule #1 - Eat as soon as you wake up and Eat as soon as you finish working out.
- Law #1 - When you fast or stress the body you release cortisol. Cortisol makes you fat. When you eat you release insulin. When insulin in high cortisol is low.
- Rule #2 - Eat 6 times a day and every 2-3 Hours.
- Law #2 - To control the the amount of fat stored in the body you must control you insulin sensitivity. Eating smaller meals more often and a maximum and minimum of 6 meals a day will achieve this.
- Rule #3 - Every Meal will have a protein source.
Law #3 - Protein is needed to build muscle. The more muscle mass the more the body will burn fat as energy.
- Rule #4 - Only your first 3 meals will have simple carbs your last 3 meals will not.
- Law #4 - Carbs turn into sugar in the body. Your body will use sugar in your blood as energy. As the day goes by we want the body to burn fat not sugar. This way, by the time you go to sleep, the body only has fat to burn.
Getting a six pack can be stressful.
Here's my day 41 photo. Rest days are the best.
I work out 6 out of every 7 days. Rest day falls on what ever day of the week that falls on. I don't do a Monday through Sunday schedule. This way I workout the same muscle groups every 5 days.
Day 1 - Chest and Back
Day 2 - Biceps and Triceps
Day 3 - Cardio (30 Minutes on treadmill) and Ab workout (nothing amazingly difficult)
Day 4 - Legs
Day 5 - Rest day (not as much fun as you think...because the day before was leg day)
Please go follow them! Let them know @gabbyg86 sent you.