🔫 DrugWars Last Update's Guide ! 🔫
As most Drugwars players are aware, there has been a few updates to the game, I will try to guide you through them in this post, if you have any question, feel free to comment and I will do my best to answer your questions.
I think everybody figured out a way to settle their Primary base in order to continue playing.
The easiest way was to click under your avatar to find a spot to settle.
Map and Base system
With this new update, we understood that we will be playing from now on on a DW "World Map".
Once you decided to settle in a territory, you could access this view where you can see other people's bases. Gang name has been added when you click on a specific base
- You can only develop 5 new bases with this new "Occupation Troop". In the future, you might be able to have some more (around 5) but you will need to pay to have them
- As the game is today, nobody can steal your base
New Occupation Troop
This is the troop you will need to train in order to settle and create a new base
New troop "moves"
- Occupy: To colonise a new base. You will start from scratch with this new one
- Transport: To transport ressources from one base to another, useful to give a boost to your new settlements
- Station: As it is called, it is to station your troops at another base. Your troops WILL participate at any fight against this base. Useful information: When a fight happens, the owner of the base will have priority over troop losses
- The storage system changed. Until July, 25th it will stay the same except if you increased your storage capacities
- The new system is going to be 15% of the total capacity compared to 25% before, nevertheless the total capacity of your storage building has been multiplied by 3-4x meaning that the new Safe is 2.5*3x higher than previously
- HQ is specific to the base as the Training Facility and all production storage buildings
- The level of trainings you researched are common for all your troops even the one hired in a different base than the Primary
- Pantheon level is also common to the account and not to a specific base
- More developed GangWars
- A through tutorial for beginners
- a WikiDrugWars to access all needed information
- Cards with possibility to trade some
- New Units
- Token Listing
- Fixing Bugs, I understand players' frustration but do not forget the FutureShock team is small and is doing its best
- Much more...
I think this update is EXACTLY what I was waiting for, the game is going to be much more strategic and less about farming inactive players.
I understand that these changes should have been better explained and that there are numerous issues to fix.
Going forward, I will work with DW to bring some insights to players in order for all of us to take adequate decisions and strategies.
Please do not hesitate to comment under this post for any bug / questions you have.
You don't want to miss a Crypto news?
Join SteemFollower and get Upvotes back !
Posted from my blog with <a
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : https://scrips.io/blog/mr-cryptolemon/%f0%9f%94%ab-drugwars-last-updates-guide-%f0%9f%94%ab/