What Type Of Content Would You Like To See Curation Initiatives Target?
If you vote for certain kinds of content, the creators of such content will be Incentivized to create more of the same. On STEEM we don't have algorithms doing recommendations. Most of the STEEM users don't have a 1 cent worth vote. Large curation projects on the other hand can make a significant impact. The objective of this poll is to see what kind of content you want to see rewarded the most.
- Influncer Related Content
- STEEM Related Content
- Anime/Gaming/Entertainment/Movies/TV Related Content
- #informationwar & Other Free Speech Content
- YouTube Style Video Content
- STEM Education
- Spirituality & Philosophy
- Short Form Funny/Interesting Bite Sized Content
- Open Source Development
- Long Form Content That Does In-Depth Analysis of Subject Matter
- Investing/Finance/Money Related Content
- Nature/Travel/Environment Related Content
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.