Would you use a frontend that functioned like a live chat?
In this post I showed off something that I'd been working on. It was a live chat interface that used steem and hivemind as the backend. I'm wondering whether that is something I should pursue further. I envision an interface with different channels based on tags with tips of messages via votes.
Let me know what you think
- Great idea, I would definitely use it
- I like the idea but I probably wouldn't use it
- It's an ok idea but centralised services are better for that sort of thing
- It's a terrible idea and will just spam the chain
- Something else, I'll leave a comment
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.