What's the best way to create a great user experience on Steem?
ImpactN has launched its prototype last week. https://busy.org/@impactn/folowing-the-steem-pathway-to-a-purpose-driven-economy-start-of-an-exciting-journey-in-today-s-sos-forum
Today we are already receiving very interested responses from Non-Steemians, eager to join a community of Global Goal projects on Steem. So here is our question now: What's the right way to create a good user experience for these new users, taking into account their specific field of interest? Answering this question will help us a lot in further development of our prototype. Many thanks for your engagement.
- Free accounts
- A good individual rewards flow
- A guide to ImpactN and Steem
- Power their accounts up, so they can interact freely
- Set up mentorships between Steemians and Non-Steemians
- Interact with them directly through comments and discord
- Others (please leave a note)
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.