Behind the Scenes | Routine Building Notes
It looks as if Routine Building is going to be the topic of choice to get this jam rolling. I’ll let the poll play out, and this might change, but I got thinking about “Deep Work”, a topic that crossed my path to today, and the outline wrote itself in minutes.
Notice that tricks and skills are well below the other aspects of routine building. That is not an accident. Disc Management is down there as well simply because we’ve got to lay things out before we polish them up or pull them because they won’t work.
Components vs Composition
Questions to Consider
- What are your skills?
- What are your dog’s skills?
- What is your style?
- What are you trying to do?
- Smack ‘em in the face... Coast... Smack ‘em to Close
- Build to Overload and Pile On
- Pillar of Consistency
- Storytelling or Narrative
- Components < Composition
- Personal Vybe or Inspiration
- Audio or Performance Framework
- On Time, Editing, and Beats Per Minute
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : https://pvybe.com/disc-dog-training/on-routine-building/behind-the-scenes-routine-building-notes/