To our web based XR editor!!!
We are nearing the end of our ICO. We want to talk about some of the ways we've succeeded and some of the ways we've failed.
First lets talk about some of our successes:
- We have built and tested an automated DLUX coin offering completely with Steem
- We have executed our roadmap to include codeless methods for developing XR content and the lowest barrier to entry dynamic hosting platform the world over.
- We've received no correspondence legal or otherwise to cease our activities.
- We're continuing to push our technology in to more places and proving the value thereof.
- I believe we beat Decentraland to XR initiated block chain transactions. Operating an ICO from an uncensorable VR wrapper built with our own technology.
And now for the failures:
- We've currently raised less than $2K from our open auction.
- We've sold ourselves out of any meaningful stake for less than it costs to keep our lights on. This particular failure has largely nullified the decentralized nature and network possibilities of this nascent platform. ie, We're not decentralized enough to succeed with our tokenomics.
Plans for the immediate future:
- We will be returning upon request any Steem donated to us. This may take some time as our stake is mostly powered up.
Current stake purchased will be reduced by 100x. Meaning if you had acquired 10% of dlux you will now have 0.1%... except with no financial exposure.
- We will work to provide continued incentives to delegate steem to dlux
- We will be exchanging steem for dlux at a fixed rate to build a marketing and operating budget.
- Upon completion of that sale we will be reengaging our daily micro offerings in a further attempt to distribute our tokens widely.
We are hoping that the community at large is more willing to help us plan and achieve goals. If you'd like to keep your donation with us we will issue fixed price tokens instead of a refund out of this pool.
Comment here or discuss on Discord
Interested Parties: @a1-shroom-spores @eastmael @elgeko @gabbagallery @cryptoandzen @whatsup @d-pend @flash07 @onealfa @kriptonik @gabbynhice @ackza @pangoli @fyrstikken @angelveselinov @michelios @masterthematrix @taskmaster4450 @direwolf @jznsamuel @bobby.madagascar @itstime @igster @deybacsi @protegeaa @gattino @mannacurrency @seareader1 @pocketrocket @preparedwombat @janusface @nataboo @j85063 @b-s @theycallmedan @tkept260 @runicar @acidyo @lanmower @tarazkp @juvyjabian @stackin @dera123 @rovill @tracilin @doon @blockcryptochain @bryan-imhoff @bubke @east.autovote @elementm @okean123 @shellyduncan @snubbermike @superlotto @chrismgiles @kenny-crane @altrosa @shredz7 @dlux-highway @dlux-sm @theb0red1 @onthewayout @syedumair @austindro @kohost @yasu24 @flora-francis @novacadian