Nigel Barros is amazing and quickly explained how anyone can create a decent looking Youtube video from zero.
The following things you can do to make your videos look better:
- Add a main light that falls on your face from one side. This will make your video 50 % better than the regular one.
- Add another light to expose your other side of the face.
- Hair light at the back between the wall and your sitting space.
- Some differential lights at the background. Probably some fairy lights to separate you from the background.
- Get great audio. Keep the microphone close and setup your room noise free.
He talked about so many more small things that can greatly enhance the quality.
Shared On DLIKE