This Man Got a Seemingly Harmless Bug Bite. It Turned Into a Flesh-Eating Infection.

in #dlike4 years ago


What started as a simple bug bite on a young man's knee soon turned life-threatening when the itchy bump developed into an infection with "flesh-eating" bacteria.

Source of shared Link


the environment is increasingly rotten

OMG, that ´s why it is horrifying to be bitten by a bug, who knows what bacteria they have in them... I am prone to bug butes and my husband said that I have a sweet blood....

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.26
TRX 0.07
JST 0.033
BTC 23839.08
ETH 1778.64
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.26