Sort:  

why humbled?
it's nothing more than the truth.
and the reason I always LOL when someone claims to have an engine that will 'run on water'

I am humbled because you demonstrate such remarkable competence in crafting prose with the emotive impact of exceptional verse.

You wrote it good, the simple truth.

ah...well thanx.
so what do you think of the concept?
note: efficiency is irrelevant...the supply (of sunlight) is endless. It can thus be used to break water down into it's component parts, then liquify them for use as rocket fuel....on site...just yards from the 'end user'.....

Zero environmental impact.

I think it's an excellent example of the kinds of cross pollination Musk well has exemplified in his commercial endeavors. Exactly the kinds of development we can unabashedly support in the process of transforming industry from the worst killer of life on Earth to the best augmentation of robust, fecund ecosystems.

tl;dr I like it. The production of water vapor through burning H2 as fuel can even be considered as a way to counter global warming to pander to climate alarmists!

Never fear...I'm sure that the climate alarmists will find something to whine about.

TPTB will do most anything to get a global tax authority, like a carbon tax.

HydrOx rockets don't produce any carbon.
just water vapor

They'll love it! It's as green as grass.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.16
TRX 0.16
JST 0.030
BTC 58672.01
ETH 2437.73
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.44