You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: This post is a placeholder, so I can gather my daily votes...

in #discussion6 years ago

LOL! I am here for the robotic voice and the comment section! Have you read all of them? You should... People are hilarious as hell and a robotic site can't have that!

Sort:  

It is my true feeling that I get the best comments on the Blockchain. I have no idea why, but I love it.

I think on my part I comment because you take the time to reply to most of our comments. That to me makes you worthy of the best you can get :)

Yeah, those who want engagement to be a one-way street confuse me. I enjoy conversations, but again, I don't consider myself to be an Author, I consider most of my posts to be a conversation starter.

Should you, at some point, become dissatisfied with the quality of the comments you get: we provide to-the-point, erudite, and eloquent comments, especially, but not exclusively, for those who buy votes and consequently get only sycophant and overly short replies in English of doubtful quality.

We do expect a small fee, of course.

Buy a Real Comment! Comment: 10 STEEM. Defence in debates, max. 5 comments: 40 STEEM. No refunds.

haha, wow! :)

Well, as you can buy everything else already ...

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.17
TRX 0.15
JST 0.028
BTC 60202.34
ETH 2423.33
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.43