You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: The unnecessary excess of Steem Blockchain's transactions publishing our posts. Yeah! just a matter of symmetry!!

in #discussion6 years ago

I think that the ability to develop and personalize the blog will hopefully come through some new fandangled interface or something. I know thatI would much prefer a cleaner, simpler look and perhaps even some font and formatting options.

I have difficulty accepting the look of the articles each time but I am starting to accept that 'mess is good'. I think many people here are used to the look of conspiracy websites so feel at home :)

Sort:  

I know that I would much prefer a cleaner, simpler look and perhaps even some font and formatting options.

No, not even that is or would be necessary. No need of Bells & Whistles at all.

What is really needed is much much easier to solve. As simple as make that the appearance of the article showed while we are writing, formatting and composing it in the editor. Actually correspond at the end side to side with the final result after clicking on the post button. ¡That's it!

What has been known for many many years ago as a decent, logical & freaken WYSIWYG (What.You.See.Is.What.You.Get)Text/HTML/Markdown editor.

We already had it and enjoyed it not so long ago before the now green steemit's logo change and some other skulduggery made in the GUI by the Brainy Devs. I wonder, ¿in what the hell the devs in charge were thinking when they came with so much useless cosmetic mariquera to modify the UI/UX to the detriment of a logical and perfect functionality which we were already enjoying previously without any fuss?

Ah, I get it. Yes, it is annoying and then... you look at the mobile version ;)

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.28
TRX 0.11
JST 0.030
BTC 67895.92
ETH 3743.70
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.64