Sort:  

You just nailed it sir, absolutely the truth

All the FUD spread about crypto is another way government stealing from the people.
South Korea news about banning crypto trade and then Indonesia. Indonesia finance minister later declared of owning 1200 BTC.

that happened under a commie dictator (FDR) during the worst economic collapse that had ever happened (which his policies made worse)

Unlike FDR, Trump is pro FreeMarket..(FDR was a fascist)...PLUS...the economy is doing GREAT.
so why would he?

Trump just recently had a government event at HIS place (guess who foots the bill) and then told all the Rich there that HE just made them ALL RICHER..... same difference.

nope..
strawman and redherring..
your logical fallacies for the day.

So this Did Not Happen??

Read it and weep... oh yeah, I forgot, "It's Fake News.." HAhahahahehehe

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/12/trump-celebrates-tax-bill-with-mar-a-lago-friends-you-all-just-got-a-lot-richer.html

"Trump reportedly uttered the words"

Same sources that said he used the term shithole?

" including two friends who spoke to CBS News about the remark."

I think when the news says "two sources" clear indication of lame/fake - - - - At least that is how it seems lately. have the two sources that stated President Trump use the term "shithole" stepped forward yet? has anyone else that was in that meeting stepped forward to say that he did indeed use that therm?

Conclusion when MSM uses the term "two sources" it has as much believability for me as "the devil made me do it"

maybe, but when you think how many people could have been in those closed meetings, it makes sense.

This is credited to the guy who said "it was only locker talk" when NOWHERE NEAR A LOCKER when caught on Camera saying how he grabs women by the Pxssy and attempted to seduce a married woman....
oh I forgot, that too is Fake NEWS!! haahaheeheahahehehe

I could be wrong, but Trump did not know the guy was recording anything, they were in a vehicle and talking Guy talk. Locker room talk is not restricted to locker rooms. Guys talk and brag about a lot of shit. Does not mean they do it. As far as I know not one woman complained about him grabbing them by the pussy, pinching there ass maybe, if they were so offended by his words and actions why wait 20 plus years to bitch whine moan and complain. So unless you are under 30 years old, 20 years ago you were not bragging to your buds about this or that or her or him? maybe not fake news, but LATE news OLD news, BULL news.

Trump was more than talking, he was bragging. And you might want to research #metoo if you wonder why victims don't report people in power.
And this is Modus Operandi for Chump, I mean Trump, therefore maybe old but still relevant.

yeah it is..that's not what happened at all.

Oh?? You were there??

Saying it isn't so Doesn't Make it So.....the truth hurts sometimes.

irrelevant.
what has it got to do with 5G?

It is an example of government doing what it wants in its best interest, not the peoples' interest. Trump is doing exactly this now, and the article title even states 'Planning' not doing.

how would the author of the article know what Trump is 'planning'?

You do know that Trump has 'Twitter Fingers?' hahahehehahehe

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.23
TRX 0.12
JST 0.029
BTC 66139.00
ETH 3537.52
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.16