You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Is Steemit The Solution To Facebook Ripoff and Monopoly ?

in #discussion7 years ago (edited)

I really like this post @charles1, as it provided me with information that I honestly really needed to hear. Steemit isn't out to replace Facebook, but to gather together a mature audience that freely shares ideas and concepts without the fear of being censored. Even if other people don't agree to your opinion, you are still allowed to have one.

You and @ogochukwu helped tie this realization together for me. Both Facebook and Steemit is not fighting for the same audience, and we can treat this like a nomal social network by interacting while providing fresh ideas and quality content. Many of us lean more one direction or the other, but it is managable to do both.

Both platforms can exist, and Steemit is still in it's infancy aiming to grow.

Thank you so much for posting this!

Sort:  

wow what a good comment @shello, upvoted and following you in order to stay in touch..keep steeming to more success my dear.

Thank you for the support! I will do my best.

Stay blessed c:

welcome and keep steemit to more success...

That is very true @shello

Just like the Radio, most people thought that the Internet will replace T.V but we all know that didn't happen.

Instead Web T.V came on and became popular.

Steemit still has a long way to go before being able to be put on scale with Facebook, the number one commodity online is Attention and Facebook has a huge Market Share of that for now.

@ogochukwu

#blockchain-blogger

Hello @ogochukwu, that makes sense that Steemit shares the same space as the other technologies before it. Steemit is aiming to become large scale as well, but for different reasons. Putting this into perspective gets me excited about Steemit's future.

Thank you for the feedback!

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.18
TRX 0.14
JST 0.029
BTC 57809.89
ETH 3118.43
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.37