Sort:  

I agree - pollution especially.
Climate effects not so much.

We're a strange species. So intelligent, yet so dumb! :-)

There is proof (science) that humans have altered the climate to the point where we may not survive what is to come.

#helpmegrow

there is proof government funded science has proved it.
I believe no governments - or science funded/bribed by governments.

If you do- that's up to you mate.

So, you put your trust in what? What body of knowledge and research proves to you that anthropomorphic climate change is a hoax, and some sort of ruse to rob us all?

Scientists don't go into science to get rich. Well, those that partner with AEI, API, Heritage Foundation, Heartland Institute and the myriad other petro-funded organizations do.

#helpmegrow

....put your trust in? bless. lol

So you don't have a position on this, other than if the data comes from a governmental entity, it is rubbish?

#helpmegrow

it's a good default setting. pearl harbor, dropping the bomb in '45, bay of pigs, jfk, vietnam phoenix, nicaragua, iranian revolution, iraq wmd's, arab spring, economic employment figures, US isis creation.....

That's the first 30 seconds i can think of to hand - are you seeing a common thread...?

Have you ever considered you might need to readjust your 'what i believe', settings?

cheers

What do all of your topics you mention have in common? War, and the military industrial complex.

Are you skeptical of the National Weather Service's motives when your tornado siren goes off? Maybe you should be. Probably fake, right?

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.19
TRX 0.15
JST 0.029
BTC 63459.73
ETH 2599.77
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.78