Entertaining tools to kill some time on a slow monday: "Biggest Steem Delegations"

in #discussion6 years ago (edited)

⇅⬍↓DISCLAIMER↓⬍⇅

Do you wanna know which has been the Biggest Delegations within the Steem Blockchain and who are the largest delegators and the largest recipients so far in steemit?

"DApps"

¡CLICK & LEARN DEEPER!

Cranky Tools

¿Have you already clicked on the image?

¿Yes? ¡Alright!

• ¿Could you identify how many of the Biggest/Largest Recipients of SP delegations in that list are true living beings?
  • ¿How many of them there you think they breathe and aren't brainless, blind, deaf, mute nor silent or even illiterate creatures?

Hahaha ¡yeah! "ILLITERATES" is the hardest nut to crack open here. I know, I know! but I had to include that 'obvious' attribute too. Since even when a few of them in the list still seem to have brains they looks to never use it. ¿Do you know what I mean? };)

And what can we say or speculate about the Biggest Delegators in that list over there in comparison too? ¿Huh? Uhm, they looks like wealthy and greedy beasts of the same lazy barnyard. ¿Right? ¡Wadda hell! };)

Oh yeah! today has been a very slow monday for me in steemit. And I also had time to explore and entertain myself a little more while toying with the Steem Sincerity Information tool also. For example, the one that says 'Account Classification' (How Steem accounts are classified)

And after checking how my username classified in it and having confirmed how gorgeous my graphic looked, I went ahead and checked a bunch of other steemit's users too.

¿And guess what I found?

WhoWhat

The image above shows in which position within the triangle are located the steemit accounts @curie & @cervantes. ¡Guess who is who there! I just chose them for pure fun to establish some comparisons using that ternary plot. So, I just invite you to check your own position in the triangle and any other steemian you want to verify how many of them are closer to being Bots, Spammers or Content Creators. Yeah! just for fun!! :p

Ok, and now you wonder...

From where the hell came the idea of using and checking these tools today and come to write and publish an article like this?
Ah! easy you know. Pure boredom. Too bored to watch from the front row the absence of good content. The lack of good comments and lack of authentic interaction between users in what is supposed to be a community of living beings within a 'Social Network'.

But yes. I also have to give some merit/guilt to @timcliff. Because if I had not stumbled upon his article and read it from top to bottom including all the comments that it attracted in his post, this one of mine might never have seen the light for you to enjoy it.

So, I invite you to click on the link below and know with absolute certainty where all the inspiration that originated all the chaos that I wrote today came from.

¡WITNESSES!

«-Influence & Influencers-»

A lot of users have become upset when these large stakeholders (i.e. “whales”) have used their stake in ways that benefited themselves (or their friends) more than the community as a whole. Users have also gotten upset when large stakeholders have downvoted content from other users in ways that have not always seemed right/fair. (This has especially been true in cases when the stakeholders in question have been the founders.)

Once you have read thoroughly (including the comments) his excellent and very complete article about the current state of affairs in our home within the steem blockchain, you can come back here and comment what you wish. ¿Ok? 🤝

This is a #discussion post!

A #discussion post is intended to spark an engaging conversation with the community. Everyone is encouraged to participate in the discussion below with thoughtful comments! Remember to upvote the comments that are adding value to the discussion. You can read more about the #discussion tag here: Hey Steemains - Let's start a #discussion!

Leave a comment. Share your experiences and feedback. ¡Be part of the conversation!

«««-$-»»»

"Follows, Comments, Resteems & Upvotes will be highly appreciated"

Cranky Gandalf

Cheers!! :)

Sort:  

I have never used sincerity before, where does the triangle view come from though?

Hey! Hi @tarazkp!! :)

Well, I'm not sure if I've understood well your question. But maybe you'd want to snoop a little bit here to see if over there is the answer to your question. };)

Congratulations! This post has been upvoted from the communal account, @minnowsupport, by Por500Bolos from the Minnow Support Project. It's a witness project run by aggroed, ausbitbank, teamsteem, someguy123, neoxian, followbtcnews, and netuoso. The goal is to help Steemit grow by supporting Minnows. Please find us at the Peace, Abundance, and Liberty Network (PALnet) Discord Channel. It's a completely public and open space to all members of the Steemit community who voluntarily choose to be there.

If you would like to delegate to the Minnow Support Project you can do so by clicking on the following links: 50SP, 100SP, 250SP, 500SP, 1000SP, 5000SP.
Be sure to leave at least 50SP undelegated on your account.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.18
TRX 0.13
JST 0.028
BTC 57151.22
ETH 3067.19
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.32