You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Discussion - Towards the Future: Creating a better World We All Want to Live In

in #discussion7 years ago (edited)

in my 2 cent opinion we make a better world by starting from ourself. if we individually change our self it will create a great impact on society. For changing our self first thing we require is Don't compare our self with other. Like all five finger are not equal but they are still happily fix in hands so why not we people follow the simple rule. Life is so light, we make it heavy by our wishes burden.
. As far freedom is concerned God made every person free, so there should be freedom to every person, equality doesn't mean all the people have same wealth. i will define equality as the law implementation is applicable on all citizens equally. Crimes can be eliminated by implementing a justice system and removed hunger. Most crime occurs to get power and to remove hunger. we can stop these activities by implementing strict law and removing hunger. All things start with myself so it's time to improve our self for creating a better world.

Sort:  

Yes, I would agree that we have to start with ourselves.

By becoming the type of person we would wish to meet in the world, we create a good example for others and engage in our own version of right action, regardless of whether or not others choose to follow us. Of course, people are all different... so comparing is not the best idea; instead we can strive to simply be our own highest and best selves.

Laws can be tricky to implement in a system based around freedom-- perhaps one of the central tenets would have to be that having "power" does not exempt you from being under the law-- a problem we often see in today's world where the rich and powerful can "get off the hook" for crimes that would put normal people in prison.

Yes. People are different from each other. By comparing means people mostly get jealous if some body have more luxrious life than him. Due to this act they become un happy. Some time they adopt wrong way to achieve the luxury. There is no bad thing like do best of the best things in life but when you compare it with problem starts. Any way its my 2 cent point of view.
Mostly rich people after getting rich try to influence the state department and law making forum and make laws of own interest which eventually save them. This is the point where the down fall starts.
Rule is simple. Cut down the hedge which grow faster other wise it will use all the resources from the soil. Thanks for reading my point of view

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.17
TRX 0.14
JST 0.029
BTC 59165.12
ETH 2617.93
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.43