Impact in a country of the academic formation of its rulers - Personal opinion: Colombia / Venezuela

in #discussion6 years ago
I do not know if by age, experiences, experiences or changes of vision, but there is something that since I left my native country, I have been observing, analyzing and drawing conclusions, it is in relation to the impact that has for a country that its rulers are people with high degrees of academic study, or failing with none.

In this case, I analyze the situation: Colombia and Venezuela.

Source

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Welcome to my new publication.

separador.png

Well, I start with my native country, it is governed by a group of mostly unskilled individuals, of humble origins, starting with the current president, Nicolas Maduro, who has a full baccalaureate, bus driver, this makes that there are totally populist policies, of pseudo-support to the poorest class, facilitating access to health and education (as far as possible), wanting to give away practically everything, making the latter unsustainable the economic burden for the state and could say that to a good part of society to make everything easy for them.

In my view, it is difficult for someone who does not have academic studies to have a true appreciation of what that implies and the change at the mental level that brings study, reading, and I see something complex and fact that I can value it as it should be , therefore, the attack on autonomous universities within the country.

In addition an oversight of everything in the country, both in the health, education, production, security, among many others.

I must also highlight a permanent attack on private enterprise, since for them it represents a manifestation of * capitalism * and worker exploitation, bringing with it a destruction of the entire productive apparatus of the country, causing scarcity, unemployment, bringing more insecurity, problems in feeding for the difficulty to acquire food, and endless problems more.

separador.png

In contrast to this, in Colombia I observe that starting with the president, who has high degrees of study (he is a lawyer with major studies in Philosophy and Humanities at Sergio Arboleda University.) He has a Master's Degree (LLM) in International Economic Law from the American University. and Public Policy Management at Georgetown University, with executive studies in strategic negotiation, policies to promote the private sector and short-term venture capital management at the School of Business and Government at Harvard University), several professions Languages, according to what you investigate comes from an economically well-off class, who has a few months in the government as president.

This makes you have a vision for a more right-wing government, in which the private will benefit the most.

It should be noted that in this country university education is not free, as in the case of Venezuela, the costs of university studies are very high, depending on the careers, there are some that can only be studied by people with very high economic level, and it does not seem to care for many the fact that this is so.

I see that lately there have been some student demonstrations for this reason, but what happens? according to my humble opinion, the laws are created and written by politicians, who in this case are generally of high economic position, and surely had no complications to study what they studied, in general these people do not understand the reality of the poor class and everything that has to be done to obtain a title, and always (or almost always) they will watch over their interests.

For this reason health is privatized, education is privatized, the transport sector is equal, laws made by millionaire politicians, who fully support private enterprise (since many are business owners), and a large part of the population is forgotten. , that is of humble class.

I am not doing destructive criticism, on the contrary, I am looking for a way to be objective and not to offend at all.

JOSEVAS NEGRO.jpg

My approach is to look for a middle point, in which both the private and the public are favored, giving value to the one who studies as well as to the one who does not, because values ​​and human rights must be above all law.

I also do not think that the fact that you study makes you a better person, neither the one that you have not studied makes you worse, because studying gives you a specific knowledge of something, deeper than in the rest of the people, besides it gives you the possibility of see from another point of view the same situation.

But I definitely agree that those who occupy high government positions are open-minded people, who put the human above everything.

I say goodbye for now, waiting for your comments about it.

Thank you very much for reading me.

LOGO JOSEVAS217.jpg

si te gustó. INGLESjpgsteemit.jpg

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.18
TRX 0.16
JST 0.029
BTC 62324.87
ETH 2419.55
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.65