You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Worbli is an interesting new project.

in #discussion6 years ago

I saw it yesterday on Max Keiser's show , the idea is correct but the timing is a bit early , building Domenic's netscape for internet analogy the utility of crypto is still very nascent and hence the need for a user friendly UI is pretty low.

In other words , sure maintaing own wallets is a pain but that may not be the limiting factor for people to jump in the crypto world , they ( me included) don't even understand all the risks for them to make an informed decision to take an insurance layer on top of the existing wallets.

Having said that , being a bit early is better thant being late and I think if they can sustain it for few years there me real potential for this project.

Cheers !!

Sort:  

Being old enough to remember how computers and the Internet became mainstream, it wasn't until the technology became easy enough for mainstream users to use it.

My computer guy... thought Windows was a gimmick that the computer world didn't need. I saw that it was a way to make the market of end-users much larger and expand the entire industry.

He knew more about computers, but I understood humans.

Whoever is the first to make using crypto easy and stressless is going to do extremely well.

No disagreement with any of that ....

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.18
TRX 0.17
JST 0.032
BTC 63701.73
ETH 2723.12
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.56