You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: North America was Carpet Bombed

in #discussion6 years ago

That's a lot of info thanks!
So 40k hurling at maybe 20 mach...............that's a devastating amount of Kinetic energy. You are not far off saying that it was carpet bombing, solar system style.

Sort:  

that would be millions..not thousands.
dunno if it was kinetic or not...all we know is that it left craters and that it was probably HOT.

Anything with momentum has kinetic energy. When it slams into something transfer of momentum takes place depending on the elasticity of the colliding objects. In case of asteroids the transfer of momentum is negligible because most of the energy is lost as heat and asteroid itself breaking apart into smaller fragments.
Initial heat loss is during the atmospheric entry and then after the collision with earths surface.
Whatever the case might be it is definitely hot and explodes like a bomb on collision.

We have evidence of a Nuclear war thousands of years ago, hieroglyphs with spaceships in them and talks of battles in the skies. They wants us to believe it is myth, I call bullshit!

you mean the Indian Vedas?..or Gulliver's Travels?

Vedas, this guy described an atomic explosion to T and then their is the radiation. Also isn't their signs of an intense energy weapon being used in Norway or something, some old viking site. I can't recall the details.

or something.
Thor's thunderbolt you mean?

Anything is possible!

An honest politician?

Well I like to think it can happen one day.

nuclear war?
or rather 'high energy events'.?

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.18
TRX 0.13
JST 0.028
BTC 57742.49
ETH 3102.18
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.39