Sort:  

you get what you work for.
if YOU don't work for it...you get something else.

Like for example, say there are people making noise late at night at the park across the street from my house. I have a right to quiet enjoyment of my property and they are violating it, so I have a couple of options, I can either go over there and tell them to fuck off on my own or I can call the civil servants I pay to come and deal with it. In anarchy I have to deal with it on my own and then it can go sideways real quick, it's not that I am scared of them hurting me, I am scared of me hurting them, and then I have all sorts of liability. In a state of anarchy then I also have to deal with killing all the folks who come to avenge their deaths, a hot mess. Much better for the cops to shoo them away.

Anarchy is for adults...

and who deals with the unruly teens?

in my day the parents were responsible for their children.
seemed to work out pretty well.

How am I going to know who their parents are? my experience is that kids who are assholes generally have parents who are assholes so then I would still have the same problem of liability if I did know who they were should I choose to confront them personally.

Adulting is hard.
if you need someone else to answer your questions on how to act...
welll...

I just call the cops and let them deal with it. Anarchy sounds like a Hobbesian nightmare to me. Though I doubt you could even get to an actual state of anarchy because dominant protection agencies always arise in practice. I don't consider them to be my rulers, I consider them my slaves.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.17
TRX 0.15
JST 0.028
BTC 60085.46
ETH 2416.33
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.43