Welcome to California, land of 1,000 laws

in #discussion6 years ago

-- and that's just this year!
...................................................................................................................................................................................

• The California Legislature’s accomplishments were a mixed bag in 2018, but there’s no denying the sheer volume of activity: In total, 1,016 new laws will take effect in California in 2019. In most cases, these range from the unnecessary to the silly to the sad.
Sort:  

Regulation, the commies favorite wedge...

The scrolls are endless....add the Drug Rehab scam-complex. Tens of thousands of unlicensed Drug Rehab "Homes" in upscale residential neighborhoods; scam outfits, bring in Drug addicts from all over the U.S. as CA rewards with taxpayer money… each Addict to treat. When the State money runs out, these Drug Addicts are kicked to the curb, and become homeless in our once pristine communities as they are still addicts breaking in cars and homes every hour. The crime escalates exponentially and diminished property values. Drug Addicts are the new homeless colonies. CA is forever ruined (long time in coming), a cesspool of horrors and the new governor – a real beauty – moonbeam left and now – the Lizard of Oz .

Is it a wonder that Californians are leaving the state in droves?
But please...don't Californicate my Texas.
It would annoy me.

That "our" was my sister who lives in Cali (me Florid-duh) she opines how its a serious mess - her house is for sale moving to a RED state (we hailed from Mass - full of phoney bullshitters like Chief-eating-crow lizzy warren).

when I was trucking I went everywhere. I considered the blue states to be not so nice places to visit, kinda like the snake house at a zoo, which I most certainly would NOT want to live there.
(I tend to get 'red' and 'blue' confused. I mean california, new yawk and massy two shits are commie right? the red menace? so why are they called blue?)

How many of those have you actually read or read about?

Follow the link, it goes into the gruesome details.
But wait..there's much more.
Ordinary Americans Commit Three Felonies a Day

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.16
TRX 0.15
JST 0.028
BTC 55117.74
ETH 2310.18
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.31