TEXAS TO SEND UP TO 1,400 TROOPS

in #discussion6 years ago

TO U.S.-MEXICO BORDER
....................................................................................................................................................................................

Helicopter gunships MIGHT discourage wall climbing and border crossing.

Sort:  

...my account was hacked last night and the bot created a phishing site link here in the comments from my account ... the link is now removed... Today I got my account back.. sorry about that :( :( :( thanks.

In the Civil war . . . Brother shot Brother . . .

and what has the war of northern aggression got to do with an invasion from the South?

Did you know . . . that some Texans are from Mexico . .. O' I mean . . Texas was once Mexico.

I'm a fifth generation texan..
ya think?

and this current crop of invaders are coming from Honduras.

are YOU aware of the history of Texas?
How santa anna was kicked out..
the then current leader felt a need to populate the norther states ..Tejas being one of them.
he offered free land to anyone who would go there.
guess what...he had a lot of takers.
things were working fine...then SantaAnna regained power.
he renigged on the deal.
The texans demonstrated that was not a wise move and kicked his ass.
Texas was then an independent country for a few years before it annexxed the USA
Mexico declarred war on the USA
and got it's ass kicked again.
The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo ceded Texas and a lot of other land to the USA.
Mexico has been pouting ever since..
time for another ass whuping?

So,
no Mexican in Texas?

I don't recall saying that.

Prove that to me . . . Other wise . . I'm going to sleep.

words of more than one syllable would be required.
don't think you can handle it.
good night.

Well, just so you know. I for one, love the Great State of Texas. Texas hospitality is second to none.

Tell me more

We have to be careful that this does not backfire. Like they have in Israel progressives will use women and children to charge through our borders and dare us to use force and martyr anyone who does have force used against them. Unlike Israel we probably won't just shoot them though, we will round them up and house them in for profit detention centers, no one wants to kill a cash cow.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.16
TRX 0.15
JST 0.028
BTC 54451.29
ETH 2281.47
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.33