Sort:  

As much as I try to post the truth as I know it, The Black population, in which I am a part of, are not engaging me. I'm sure they are shadow banning me because I am confident in my sources of Truth. Either my community is ignorant, they don't care or they are being MK-ultraed. Thank God people like your self are giving me a platform to express myself and giving me some feedback. We have to fight to make our freedom of speech be as effective as possible. Thanks for replying.
Peace!

I dunno about any of that...but I do have a black neighbor. Interestingly enough he and I both just recently moved into the neighborhood. He's in his mid forties...about the same age as my son. His dad was a viet nam era vet same as me.

Somehow we find a lot to talk about. He comes over frequently and we sit on the front porch, smoke, drink, talk, and watch the kids play. There are a lot of kids on our block..and they all have bicycles, skate boards and scooters. Watching them is a HOOT.

I was in the Army national guard under Reagan and Bush. Got called the N- word from a superior officer. I was pissed

I can understand why. Norman isn't my name either.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.16
TRX 0.15
JST 0.028
BTC 54681.92
ETH 2286.50
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.29