California Considers $1,000 Fine

in #discussion7 years ago (edited)

for Waiters Offering Unsolicited Plastic Straws
.........................................................................................................................................................................

• "repetitive sucking may cause or exacerbate wrinkles on the lips or around the mouth."

Do NOT say that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard
    California will consider that a challenge. It will urge them on to greater effort.

oh...WAIT!

Sandwiches Blamed for 'Global Warming'...

Too late!

Sort:  

I'm just gonna get off right here...

Excellent Reply!

It makes me laugh every time I watch it! It is a train wreck, pun intended, that I can't stop watching!!!

You inspired me @everittdmickey ;-)
This Straw Post is 4U LoL

Straws Matter.

I was offered a straw in the drive thru this morning with my breakfast burrito meal. Now I am offended! Thank God California is here to point out these racial micro aggressions directed at my people!

"repetitive sucking may cause or exacerbate wrinkles on the lips or around the mouth."

Having some experience in observing this closely, over a long period of time, and with a broad spectrum of participant's - I'm not sure I agree,sir...

you were in California for a while?
perhaps you should have testified before the lawmakers about your experience.
set em STRAIGHT in other words

Hollywierd for 3 years, yup.

oh it's osam

Well, I'll hand it to Cally Progressives: they've come up with a new and different reason to call Californians kooks.

Somewhere in New York, Michael Bloomberg is breathing a sigh of relief.

What the helling California?
I agree with you....
"repetitive sucking may cause or exacerbate wrinkles on the lips or around the mouth."
That is consciousness post.
Great to Share

California you say? Yeah no surprise there!

Wow .. its Amazing

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.17
TRX 0.13
JST 0.027
BTC 61328.01
ETH 2752.11
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.45