7,000-year-old burial site found

in #discussion6 years ago

off Florida coast...
.................................................................................................................................................................................
200,000-Year-Old Underwater City Discovered .

• According to Manuel Iturralde, a marine geologist, said it must have taken around 50,000 years for the city to have sunken this far. The complex is estimated to be 200,000 years old. No culture that old is known to have the capabilities to build such structures.

Ice Age Floods

• "At the end of the last Ice Age, some 12,000 to 17,000 years ago, a series of cataclysmic floods occurred

how much our planet has changed in 14,000 years

• The world 16,000 years ago was in many ways radically different to the present; because large amounts of water were concentrated in the massive ice sheets covering the majority of North America and western Eurasia, sea levels were about 110 meters lower when compared to today.
    This exposed massive land bridges,
Sort:  

It's a massive change.
Isn't it?
The world is changing with the speed of light.

wow that sounds great , civilization has started before many thousands of years . Sounds like the city Atlantis

Stoked about this one!

Do you follow the pyramid’s and the curfuffel over their age?

Bosnia pyramids that were buried by said floods, while during excavation they found tunnels underneath that were intentionally filled with rock walls to dam against flood waters. Age of debris tested predates anything we have been able to date yet, and the team of excavators had to trick different labs into running the tests blind because of the pushback from ms model supporters.

Then their is the conglomerate used that is 10x stronger bonding then concrete and does not erode even slightly!

Pyramids are earthquake proof, can’t find the video to post but one engineer went to the extent of proving with small model replicas best of his ability and it has destroyed his reputation, go against ms and no one will employe you.

I've been looking at it sporadically.
The problem with pyramids is the weirdo's that it attracts. There's something there all right but it's hard to see for all the 'flies' that obscure it.

Goofy stuff like "it was aliens...what else could it be?"

Dumbshits..those morons don't even know what we CAN do now. I find them to be woefully out of touch with reality.

That said...
FACT: 13 or so thousand years ago the sea level was about 400 feet below what it is now.
FACT: People have always built their cities near the ocean and river shore.
FACT: if there were any thirteen thousand years ago..they're under four hundred foot of water and a few miles out to sea.
FACT: sea water will dissolve damn near anything, given time. The Titanic won't last much longer than another hundred years..then all that will be left is...nothing actually.
FACT: humans have been around, basicaly unchanged biologically, for half a million or more years.
FACT: History is written by the winners...and all the history that we have is less than 5,000 years old.

connect the dots..

dude your a wealth of knowledge... so like minded i love it!

we are missing the center of our historical puzzle, we may know where we started with the borders of the puzzle but still no where near the whole picture without the center.

the center may no longer exist.
twelve thousand years in salt water will do that.

the biggest found, many history under expose

What about Mu?

I wanted to know if there has been any recent discovery supporting its existence. I’ve always been fascinated by Mu more than Atlantis for some reasons, maybe cuz I have grown up in the Pacific.

wherebouts in the pacific?
I dunno about recent developments.
My theory is that there WAS a civilization (dunno how advanced) that lived on the continental shelf

closer to the 'slope' than we are now.
when the ice age glaciers melted...the continental shelves got flooded.
all around the world...hence the 'great flood myths'...which actually happened...kinda sorta.

you gotta remember that the flooding occured REAL FAST...
not much time to pull up stakes and leave.
hence there were most likely refugees like you would NOT belive..

Grew up in New Caledonia but I now live in Australia. Yes the bought of them being wiped out by a flood totally makes sense.

Ideally memory serves, the first time I heard of Mu was when I was kid watching The Mysterious Cities of Gold.

Ah I have found the scene on YouTube:

And there were stories saying our pacific islands could be the tips of the highest mountains of Mu.

But do you know where the theory of the existence of Mu came from?

Oddly enough..many of the pacific islands ARE the tips of seamounts..

Interestingly, Putin has just announced submarine nuclear powered drones capable of creating tsunamis 500 meters high.

Perhaps we are about to join Atlantis and Mu in legend.

Whether we do or not, sooner or later society will either surpass this nuclear threshold, or perish once and for all. I vote for surpass now. =)

Well, there's Sundaland.

Sundaland_rivers_IceAge.gif

that was a remarkably POORLY written article..even by wikipedia standards.
I wonder why the author felt the need to be so repetitive.
oddly enough...most other places in the world the sea level was 400 ft lower..why was sundaland so different?

The region is seismically very active. While generally sea level has risen 400 feet, the actual difference is modulated regionally by tectonics and rebound, and all sorts of things.

I don't even want to contemplate crustal shifting, as that just makes everything we think we know about tectonics somewhat moot. Not that I can disprove it. I just don't WANT to have to complicate things that much.

There's also Zealandia, nearby. I'm pretty sure there was (at least one) Mu, it's just we have no Plato relating it to us.

Dwaraka, off the west coast of India, is perhaps the best shot we presently have of turning our idea of history and development on it's head. There's no doubt it's a city, and predates every other example we know about and can reach soon.

Would that make those the oldest pyramids on earth then?...

Those sonar images are pretty compelling. I eagerly await someone getting down there and doing some good archeology.

Thanks!

an underwater drone sounds interesting.

Shoals of them portends a renaissance in archeology.

I can't wait!

Something like this?

I realize it's a video, but you may find the intestinal fortitude to power through it once, to see the robodog bottom feeder drone.

video won't play for some reason
perhaps it's not playing pretty with some of my malware prevention apps.

Well, it's a robodog bottom feeder drone. National Geographic has the video if you wanna see it.

There's some advantages a bottom walking robot has over swimmers, I think primarily the far lower expenditure of energy when on the bottom, to take samples, etc...

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.20
TRX 0.12
JST 0.029
BTC 61143.97
ETH 3363.47
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.51