You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Daily Discussion No. 9: Is "Organic" Growth on Steemit Enough to Create Visibility?

in #discussion7 years ago

I fear over time the quality will just jump off a cliff. If someone gets $80 in upvotes if they spend 10 minutes on something vs$ 110 in upvotes if they spent 10 hours. Well that not a hard choice to make for most in how much effort they want to put into it.

I’ve recently joined a group myself. Not 100% sure if I’ll be a good fit for them or not but only one way to find out. It’s just nice to break out of my own bubble here and interact with people I have not yet.

The sinister side of me enjoys days like today. It shows you kind of what Steemit would be like without the auto votes. Oh man its telling as well when people just go silent! Or when you hear on grape vine someone had an epic meltdown because they spent a whole 20 minutes on something and it did not rake in a weeks’ worth of a normal persons income because the votes are not working…

Some of my more rewarding day to day activities here have been from trying approach things form an organic sense. I’m not talking about the financial reward either. I’ve meet some amazing people!

Do I get lost in the great ocean of Steemit? Yep every single day and I enjoy it. I’m just a little cat having some fun here and there.

People can go out and drop that 50 SBD on each post all they want. A bought and paid for friend is not one to be trusted in the first place.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.15
TRX 0.15
JST 0.029
BTC 56651.60
ETH 2364.32
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.27