You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Richest 1,409 taxpayers

in #discussion6 years ago

Theres a yacht maker in my hometown called Westport. Since around 08' they have been struggling but as part of my job I am constantly in contact w/some of their employees. Seems things are looking up! ;) Most are back to work and talking about their long waiting list of clients!

Sort:  

Lol, I'll do just that! One of a few bright spots! If we're being perfectly honest he doesn't appear to be doing bad things for the economy. Hopefully it stays that way as long as possible but eventually what goes up, must come down. And we all know he WILL be blamed for it. ;) Especially when he won't stop hounding the FED about keeping interest rates down even longer.

eventually what goes up, must come down
nope...since the dawn of history mankind has become wealthier, healthier and more long lived.
The trend has accelerated remarkably during the last century.
There is no sign of it stopping.

I meant it in more of a current empire sense. What your'e saying is true, but the British empire, Roman empire etc...all saw their wealth transferred to different actors who became the new world police. It's just that in our current paradigm we're seeing (what I think) is the failure of the American empire. Not that I'm happy about that one bit, but historically all the signs of aging are present....

The only constant is change.
either ride the wave or drown.

Wise words. I intend to be on dat wave. First order is to see it coming! ;)

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.19
TRX 0.15
JST 0.029
BTC 63030.98
ETH 2594.62
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.74