Sort:  

Wait! That chart is using WHO data, from the UN.

Aren't you laughing at UN data just a couple comments down?

0_o

yup...and you can see why.
they contradict themselves.

I do think so. Look around you. There are epidemics of obesity and diabetes, both markers for dementia. People are swallowing ever more pills. They may have more quantity of life but less quality of life.

Lancet 2015: People around the world are living longer, even in some of the poorest countries, but a complex mix of fatal and nonfatal ailments causes a tremendous amount of health loss, according to a new analysis of all major diseases and injuries in 188 countries.The increase in healthy life expectancy has not been as dramatic as the growth of life expectancy, and as a result, people are living more years with illness and disability.

are you going to take this as a prediction of your future
and commit suicide before it happens?

HaHaHa, I should know better than to tangle with you, king of the quip and master of the aphorism.
But no, I am healthy, thin and smug. I predict a long and fruitful life for myself.

then be happy..be very happy.
oh..fat people LIVE longer.

you are using the word epidemic incorrectly
obesity and diabetes ain't them.
both are caused in large portion by the TYPE of food that we eat.
food that organization JUST LIKE the UN...told us to eat
the UN is killing us..

"Definition of epidemic
1 : affecting or tending to affect a disproportionately large number of individuals within a population, community, or region at the same time"
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/epidemic

Sounds like @deirdyweirdy is using the word correctly in this context.

that would also include natural disasters like hurricanes and political elections..

I see your point.

We should let Merriam Webster know.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.17
TRX 0.16
JST 0.031
BTC 60836.17
ETH 2567.48
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.57