You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Trump's Momentous First Year

in #discussion6 years ago

I'm not sure you can label him as the one who has increased "the debt to the highest levels ever" as Obama literally doubled the national debt during his 8 years in office. Whether the new tax plan will or will not work - that is another story, but I'd rather more money in my wallet then in the governments and not be forced to have health care.

Sort:  

I think a true conservative wouldn't ignore the elephant in the room. Just because previous presidents built up a massive debt, should we think it's OK for him to carry on increasing it? At least he is helping to kill the dollar and boost the price of crypotocurrency.

but ur claim is that trump has increased the debt to the highest levels ever - which is not correct! He can't be blamed for what past presidents did. Just like it was wrong to blame Obama for the financial crisis, because it had nothing to do with policies he implemented as president... although one can argue on what he was doing as senator during the time those legislations were implemented.

Also, I don't consider myself conservative or liberal.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.30
TRX 0.12
JST 0.032
BTC 59740.56
ETH 3011.58
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.79