You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Discussions in An-com land

in #discussion6 years ago (edited)

Sorry but your understanding of world trade and the purpose for which tariffs are used is clearly lacking. The first thing you need to understand is that the world is not equal. Fight and twist your logic to avoid this fact at your own peril, but it is simply a fact. Tariffs are a tool to equalize this differential between nations so that you avoid exactly the problem we have today, which is global corporatism which exploits cheap labor and high purchasing power across differing nations that are NOT EQUAL. This gives rise to the insane wealth inequality we have today.
This coupled with the topic of immigration all falls under the same purpose the left pushes for, for a global class of slaves. The message of MAGA is not anti XYZ county, its pro America. Just as every country should be pro their own interests, for they alone are best served to figure out their future.
This global wave of Marxist bullcrap is the hand of the global order pushing towards a revolution after which they intend to usher in their jackboot totalitarian single world order.
Wake up.

Sort:  

First all of, what do mean by "World is not equal". You mean that fundamentally there is a class division created by mother nature herself or is it created by the American military-industrial complex? and this "pro-(enter-a-country-name-here)" is just a nationalism BS used by the government and the rich to create fear among the people. Remember, "WAR IS PEACE". The US wages wars because, by using war rhetoric, it makes people think that the government is doing something great for the people. They fear revolution so they play the old game of "divide and rule". It is easier to control a small mass. and this applies to tariff as well. Just replace the word "War" by "tarrifs" in everthing i said above and you will get the same result.

You seriously believe that people should be divided by arbitrarily drawn border lines? Do you really think that two children born on the different side of a border should be taught to hate each other?

MIC and other human intervention aside. YES, there is fundamental inequality through mother nature herself. From the physical traits of human to human, from region to region. The economic, monetary, and natural resource opportunities from family to family, country to country. Throw in human preference and yes, the world is not a monolith in any way shape or form outside of the need for food water and air.

Nationalism like communism is neither good or bad. It's merely an ideology that the people backing it determine it's efficacy. Regarding my love for America specifically, my 'nationalistic pride' hinges on the framework of the founding fathers and the rights explicitly stated in the Bill of Rights. These are positives for humanity. The modern examples we have for government, their proclivity towards corporatism and globalist interests above it's own citizens, is why I hate America.

I never said people should be divided, I'm saying we naturally are, and should not ignore that reality by trying to conform society to how you envision it because it has shown to lead to massive suffering and death. Everything starts with the individual and grows by proximity. From yourself, to your family, your friends, your neighbors, your city, your county, your state, your country. Any other focus of order is simply wrong.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.16
TRX 0.15
JST 0.028
BTC 54523.93
ETH 2291.82
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.35