The Daily Sneak - 16 June 2018 with guest curator @seyiodus
Welcome to The Daily Sneak!!!
We reward quality content, AND content curators! Come for the crypto, stay for the community!
You can earn up to 5 SBD per accepted submission for guest curating The Daily Sneak. Submission requirements are published at the bottom of each edition of The Daily Sneak.
After a few days break while @josephsavage took paternity leave, we are back with The Daily Sneak. Today's guest curator is @seyiodus. This is her third guest curation, and we are happy to welcome her back to The Daily Sneak!
I am a loving lady that loves to share with others my knowledge. I like the growth of others, which I believe is my growth too. Steem is a learning institution for me and I am learning everyday. Even though my kind of niche is not widely accepted, I am totally open to anything and I learn from everything.
Sometimes we take some decision and it becomes an important one in our lives. @anouk.nox tells us about her adventure away from her home in Spain to become a volunteer with her husband. How they went about it, and what the challenges were... read in her post.
@maverickinvictus shares his fun activities with the use of deep dreaming, since he said he is not artistic. All the outcomes he was able get are really good. You can go for something similar if you ant to be creative too.
If you are a lover of yoga and you want to know different techniques, then @mad.dawg's post about yoga is what you should read. You will get to find out some interesting things you can use yoga to develop personally.
When you have a dream, do you recall and try to decode it? This is what @trendo has been doing in this series. Find out what his dream was all about.
On to the submission requirements for The Daily Sneak:
- You can choose from 2 to 5 articles for your entry. Submissions with only one selected article will be ignored.
- All articles chosen for curation need to have been published within the last 5 days before your entry. It may take time for me to publish your curation, and curated articles need to be within the reward window when your submission is published.
- You cannot submit your own post for curation. Selections from nsfw will not be accepted. We also check for plagiarism and only highlight original content.
- Selected posts should have less than $50 in total rewards and have not previously been curated by The Daily Sneak.
- We try to spread the love around, so while selections from authors that have been highlighted before are welcome, they might not be included if the author's last inclusion was recent. Similarly, if you include two articles from the same author in one submission, we will typically highlight only one of the two.
- Be sure to include your personal bio for me to introduce you to readers, and make sure that each selection has commentary. This can be just a few sentences about why you think the selection is worth our attention, or what is great about it - something that will make people want to click through the headline and check out the actual article. English is preferred, but other languages will be considered as long as English translation is included.
- Please use this web form to submit your entry. https://goo.gl/forms/VH2MGIMEgqZmd9ef1
- Including image links to the source article is not required (and we prefer to leave some mystery if photography is highlighted and the article has only one photo.) However, we like to include images in The Daily Sneak, and not including any image links may decrease the likelihood of your submissions being published.
If you include more than 2 articles in your submission and not all are approved for publication, your submission may still be published into an edition of The Daily Sneak, as long as at least 2 articles are approved. This could happen for several different reasons. If you are unsure why an article was cut, please review the submission guidelines again. If you are still unsure, feel free to ask politely why it was cut.
A brief biography of each guest curator will be included in the edition that uses their submission. In addition, each guest curator will receive 1 SBD for each article from their submission that is highlighted in The Daily Sneak. That's up to 5 SBD for each accepted submission!
Right now @thedailysneak's upvote is not worth as much as we are paying for guest curation. Why do we pay so much for guest curation? We believe that quality curation is very important to Steem. Paying our curators well encourages them to spend more time reviewing content and picking out the best pieces!
Banner headline sourced from Pixabay. All other images are sourced from the curated articles. Published commentary about articles are the !originalworks personal opinions of the guest curators, and may not represent the opinions of The Daily Sneak or its editor.