Crypto Updates - Unocoin Crypto ATM, Elon Musk Twitter, HTC Blockchain, Coinbase Custody - 25 October 2018
Hello and welcome to crypto updates here are the top headlines for the day
- According to a leading Indian newspaper Unocoin ATM has been seized by the local cops after they failed to produce a valid trade license in front of the authorities.
- Elon Musk the famous entrepreneur of Tesla and SpaceX recently tweeted that his account was locked by Twitter for a brief period of time because the thought that his account had got hacked.
- HTC on tuesday announced its new flagship phone named Exodus 1 which runs on blockchain and is initially priced at 0.15 Bitcoin or 4.78 Ether.
- An affidavit filed in a Chicago Court by FBI says that the Call of Duty gamers had reportedly stolen almost 3.3 million dollars worth of cryptocurrency.
- Coinbase include a license to hold and manage cryptocurrency investments of its users which made its first among the cryptocurrency firms to achieve the status of qualified custodian right after BitGo.