Trade.io is gonna make headlines in 2018
To some friends of mine, those who already know of trade.io, and wondering to keep up with Trade Token (TIO) they have bought.
Last year in 2017, trade.io came out with ICO, also the first time for the Liquidity Pool (LP) to be presented. LP is a great feature but there are many other things to TIO than those that meet the eye.
- First of all, TIO is the utility of a full-fledged exchange. It is developed by people from the financial industry and not just tech industry. These guys know what a trading platform should look like and how it must function. The platform I believe will quickly become a platform of choice by most crypto traders. Hence this is going to drive the value of TIO as utility token for the platform. Just if you read one of their post, and the feedback from the Beta Testers of the demo exchange, the platform will have a full suite of technical indicators and a customizable gadgets UI… not just a few like most platforms out there. There is a long list of features and functions that have been implemented and considering from community idea and from beta testers’ suggestions.
- Trade.io is not just a crypto exchange. Their plan is to go live starting from cryptos and eventually with regulated licenses, based on white paper and their announcement, the company plans to add other assets classes such as forex, CFDs and etc. To me, this is a big game changer. This says, the management knows what they are doing and have foresight. you see cryptos go through waves of ups and downs, it’s so cool that during down times in cryptos like now, TIO still keep its own pace, and trade.io allows its clients to be able to trade other assets. Just look at the forex market and you will see how small crypto world is. If we take a footstep forward to forex with TIO as utility token along with BTV, our exchange will be the best.
- Trade.io is also planning on being a full-fledged exchange that takes other companies “public”. As we have seen, for now they offer other projects to launch their ICO on the exchange through trade.io, this will very quickly progress into offering companies to go public on exchange in the traditional manner to but cutting out the big advisory and exchanges fees of traditional exchanges.
- LIQUIDITY POOL. Guys, for God’s sake read and understand what they trying to do, because once you do, you will not sell your TIO! When trade.io says they plan to disrupt trading, with a distributed liquidity pool where everyone is treated equal, now you will see all these brokers and funds leaving their prime banks for liquidity and use the pool instead. THIS IS when you will see TIO hitting the crazy $500 to $1000 marks… Don’t quote me now but you will because this is what I feel.
- TIO demand will be driven by massive demand and lack of supply, why? It’ simple, most people will lock their TIO in pool to gain profits, circulation of TIO in open market will be lesser, demand will be driven by the following
– new people wanting TIO to earn money from the pool,
– people participating in all the ICOs and IPOs on the exchange and open market would rather convert their ETH to TIO before contributing to the new projects as the contributions using TIO carries extra bonus and airdrop etc. from trade.io’s ICO clients,
– demand for TIO from institutional traders and brokers as it’s a means of license to access the pool to carry out their own settlements. So, they need to buy TIO just like everyone else to access pool, not for profit share but also for settlements, sort of like GAS for liquidity access. And this, can be huge as the institutional volumes are tremendous.
The above are just few reason why me and my group loaded on TIO when possible. We are now gonna HODL till all the above comes forward.
Last but not least, the team behind this project is committed, this project is built to lead.
The best is not yet to come, but it is really close! So to the team of trade.io: We are with you, as always, the company will set a great milestone soon, because you have all our beliefs, our encouragement, and our supports!
This is referred from the message of a user (cryptovision) in our Telegram community.
Find out more: