Cryptocurrency Market Dominance
Total market capital:$209,156,545,510
Total 24 volume:$10,832,863,757
|Name||Market Capital (usd)||Volume 24h (usd)||Available Supply|
|Bitcoin Cash||7,766,050,227||305,123,992||17,416,025 BCH|
|Name||Price (usd)||Change 1h (%)||Change 24h (%)|
Cryptocurrency News - Top Stories !
CCN: Some have however suggested that at a time when the U. S. Justice Department is investigating the possible manipulation of cryptocurrency prices, crypto acquired through the legal system is somewhat unlikely to last in the custody of government for long.
Bitcoin Australia: Princeton University released a report on October 5th revealing ... substantial influence on Bitcoin through public policy and private mining activities. Titled The Looming Threat of China: An Analysis of Chinese Influence on Bitcoin, it argues ...and more ...
Bitcurate Launches Crypto Market Intelligence Platform to Provide Support to Investors - PR Newswire (press release)PR Newswire (press release): SHANGHAI, Oct. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Bitcurate, a pioneer in crypto data intelligence solutions, today launched its crypto market intelligence platform, which utilizes expert analysis, natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning to ...and more ...
newsBTC: In spite of mundane market conditions, this week saw Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, and the U.S. SEC double-down on their crypto efforts.and more ...
Fortune: The lead investors are a16z crypto, a crypto-focused investment fund created this year by Andreessen Horowitz, the Silicon Valley venture capital firm, as well as Polychain Capital, a hedge fund that specializes in cryptocurrency-related investments.
Cryptovest: The digital currency exchange is a joint venture between online trading IronFX and EmurgoHK, the developers of Cardano (ADA), which is the ninth-largest crypto coin by market capitalization. In a statement sent to Cryptovest, the company said they aim ...and more ...
Heads of Bitmain, Binance and Other Crypto-Related Businessmen Among China's Richest - Cointelegraph
Cointelegraph: It is hardly surprising that global crypto mining giant Bitmain and its directors are leading the pack in their industry, given the meteoric rise in value of the Chinese company. Since its inception in 2013, the company has established itself as the ...
Latest posts from our Team !
- Bitcoin vs. NEM ( October 14th - October 20th )
- ALTCOINS - MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE - SHA-256 - APPLICATION SPECIFIC INTEGRATED CIRCUIT (ASIC) -
- EXPLAINER VIDEO ABOUT THE UPCOMING REPUX BLOCKCHAIN PROTOCOL AND TOKEN SALE
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:0.00 BTC:-0.22 ETH:-0.01 XRP:-0.27 BCH:-0.91 EOS:-0.88 XLM:-0.45 LTC:-0.40 USDT:0.10 ADA:-0.74 XMR:-0.10
- October 21st, 3:30pm - EOS in the news: -0.15% DOWN
- NEM vs. Monero ( October 14th - October 20th )
- Litecoin vs. NEM ( October 14th - October 20th )
- TESTNET - QR CODE - PROOF-OF-WORK - ADDRESS -
- BTC - APPLICATION SPECIFIC INTEGRATED CIRCUIT (ASIC) - SATOSHI NAKAMOTO - DOGECOIN -
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - October 21st, 12:30 am
[ Note for @steemcleaners / @cheetah ] The agreement of our Team: The following authors decided to create a Team in order to collaborate and share formats, content, and profits. Any copy of content between this Team does not constitute a plagiarism: @rstracer @claire.morel @ali.wood @madison.gagnon @megan.brown @rspower @chloeroy @matthew.davis @realskilled @rssniper