TRON (TRX) - Decentralized Content Entertainment Ecosystem
TRON is a blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system with blockchain and distributed storage technology. The protocol allows each user to control over the data they created. Users will have the power to make a decision on whether to read and access content, and distribute information.
- Data creators will have the fundamental ownership of data, and the Internet should be decentralized. This was proposed by Tim Berners-Lee at the time when the Internet was born.
- Those who make a contribution to the TRON ecosystem will be entitled to proportional profits for their work, according to rules. A value network that can digitally capitalize on anything in social and media networks has the greatest potential.
- All forms of contribution should be of equal quantitative value. Substantially, the time invested by participants, excellent content, and attention are as valuable as furnished capital.
- The fundamental objective of TRON is to provide services for the public. As an ecosystem operated by a non-profit foundation, TRON is designed to serve the masses throughout the world who enjoy content entertainment, rather than gaining profits.
- Content should derive from people rather than capitals, and content should be used to reward people rather than to control people. Cultural and creative industries should be driven by the pursuit of the quality of art and content by content creators, artists and scriptwriters, rather than the capitalists who do not consume the contents.
Infrastructures Provided by TRON
- A High-quality content platform
- Social network that provides a link among all people
- Digital currency as a bridge
- Payment network
- Autonomous ecosystem
Characteristic of TRON
- Data liberation:
on a free and uncontrolled basis, the contents including characters, pictures, audio and video may be uploaded, stored and spread
digital assets are obtained through provision and distribution of content, thus economically stimulating the content ecosystem.
- Personal ICO:
an individual may freely distribute digital assets in the form of ICO, while others may enjoy the benefits and services brought due to the continuous development of contributions' data by purchasing digital assets.
distributed digital assets will be equipped with a complete set of decentralized infrastructures, including distributed exchange, autonomous gaming, forecast, and game system.
Assets of TRON
TRONIX (TRX) is the official currency of TRON. TRX will be used in the TRON ecosystem. Those who wish to enter or exit TRON must buy or sell TRX.
- TRON Power (TP)
TP is locked TRON. Users can acquire TP by locking their TRONIX. TP, in nature, is TRONIX with voting rights, which means TP holders have more privileges in the ecosystem. As time passes, TRON will give TP holders more TPs as a reward. TP is not tradable.
- TRON 20 Token
Content owners can freely issue their digital assets, using TRON 20 standards, while others can buy these digital assets and enjoy the benefits and services brought by the constant growth of data contributions.