Today is an incredible day for the people that participated in the DragonChain ICO.
1- We got our tokens
2- Dragon got listed on EtherDelta
3- Around 300% to 400% profit VS ICO price
But still, I am amazed that people are selling their dragons...
Why would you sell your dragons when you can :
- See that there is a huge demand (again 300% in half a day)
- 5 projects in incubation, with one starting this month
- A 1 year roadmap since the project opened in 2014
- Originally founded by Disney
- April milestone Deterministic Smart Contracts
- Pricing mooning but it´s only available on EtherDelta (what´s gonna happen once on Bittrex or Binance) ?
- Based in US, in a tech pole (Seattle, between were Bittrex is based)
- Signed FlayPlay deal before the tokens were even distributed ... (They are based in Seattle)
Please explain to me WHY anyone would sell ?