This video animation is my contribution for Rebellious Team:
SOME DETAILS ABOUT #REBL TOKEN:
- There will be ONE and only massive airdrop. No ICO! You can find more details about #Rebellious Airdrop here:
- The tokens will be distributed starting these days till 31.12.2017.
After that, you will get an email saying your tokens are on the way. But if you do not get tokens within a week after that, send an email to [email protected]
PS: "Note that the kitty clog, which is affecting the ETH network, is preventing the team from sending any tokens at the moment, ...because of the extreme fees. At this moment the costs per transaction are insane so we’re waiting to send out a new load of tokens until after this is fixed."
- The airdrop application is checked by hand, so please understand - the team needs time. But if you want to ask a particular question about your situation, or if you want to add something new to your application, just send an email to [email protected] or send a PM to a team member. You have to know that, if you got the message "YOU'RE NOW OFFICIALLY A REBEL", that mean that you will receive the tokens this month..
- You can find details abour Roadmap here:
- Details about Whitepaper here:
- In the link below you can find details about how to instal REBL wallet on your computer:
- You will find The Rebellious Contract Addresa here:
The basic of #Rebellious wallet:
- Download the official #Rebellious wallet, transfer all your #REBL tokens there, wait 10 days, and collect your rewards after 30. Then repeat the cycle. (You don't have to keep the wallet open.) But more about EXPLAINING STAKE, or HOW TO EARN INTEREST ON YOUR REBL TOKENS, you can find in here:
And... by the way about your private key: there was a lot of concern about that. I want you to know that you are 100% secured. Don't worry about that! The #REBL wallet does not store your private key or sends it anywhere, it only makes a connection to the ethereum network to pull your data into the wallet.
Do not hesitate to contribute to the Rebellious Community. I already did it: