What is Stratis?
Stratis is a Blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) Platform, created to provide solutions for corporations in the financial sector that want to enjoy the benefits of Blockchain technology. Stratis allows companies to create their custom blockchain applications with the features they require, making the development process simpler and accelerating the development lifecycle for blockchain projects. Source
Currently trading ~ $7.70 a coin and just turned 1 year old today. The first Stratis block was mined exactly a year ago from today and since then, the cryptocurrency saw an all time high of $10.53 with volume of $39,762,036 on May 29, 2017. Yesterday, Stratis was added to Cryptowatch for Poloniex Exchange, giving traders an enhanced technical chart analysis tool.
- Stratis Bitcoin Full Node on Bitcoin in C#
- Breeze Wallet Alpha Release
- Stratis Bitcoin Full Node on Stratis in C#
- Stratis Mines First POS Block in C#
- First Tumblebit operation
- Stratis Node available on the Azure Marketplace
- Stratis Dashboard App
- Welcomed a lot of new team members
- New office
- Stratis Wiki
- Stratis Academy
- Partnership with Escalate Group
- London Blockchain Expo
- Stratis Ledger Wallet support
- C# Sharp Conference India
- From a starting valuation of $ 600,000 to an ATH of $ 1,067,000,000 (1,778 x)
- ICO price from 0,00001129 BTC to an ATH of 0,00468688 BTC (415x)
- Best ROI on an ICO
- Over 25,000 followers on Twitter
- Over 7,000 members on Slack
- Over 770 pages on Bitcointalk
Announcement Coming Soon!
The Stratis team took to Twitter today to tease an upcoming announcement that they seem excited about.
It appears that within the next couple of weeks, a big announcement will be dropped. As we know from many other announcements around cryptocurrency, we tend to see a huge hike in the price leading up to the announcement.
Follow the above on Twitter to get the most up to date details.