Bulgarian authorities seized more than 200,000 bitcoins from criminals back in May, an amount which now has a total value of more than $3 billion.
Read more: www.coindesk.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Bitcoin hits $15000
- Another Day, Another Thousand Dollars: Bitcoin Hits $15k
- The price of Bitcoin has doubled in two weeks, now above $16k
- Bitcoin Will Be Legal In Russia, Mining to Be Regulated
- Bitcoin mining company says it was hacked, possible theft worth millions
- $15,000 and Counting: Is There a Limit to Bitcoin's Meteoric Rally?
- Millions of dollars may have been stolen in bitcoin hack
- Bitcoin tops $16000, and its $270B market value tops Home Depot
- Hackers steal $70 million worth of bitcoin as price crosses $17000
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...